Blog

It doesn’t really matter what type of appliance you have or what fuel it runs off, Carbon monoxide is a very serious risk. Carbon Monoxide is a colourless,  odourless,  tasteless gas which is highly toxic to humans and can even cause Death or long term health problems such as brain damage. It is produced by the partial oxidization of carbon […]

Read More

In mid-July it came to light that an elderly couple were exposed to dangerous living conditions after a roofing contractor undertook work that he shouldn’t have. The contractor worked with a chimney above a gas fire while he was working on a water leak on the couple’s roof despite not being on the Gas Safe […]

Read More